Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Habdash Reveal: Brighton Rock

The timing of this month's box could not have been better! 
I delivered a super bright, seaside themed box right in the middle of a heatwave here in the UK!
I'm runnng a little late with the blog this month as the summer holidays have now started here for us and it's been a chaotic week of last days at school and getting organised now for September so i don't rush around at the last minute!
 
July's box was Brighton Rock, literally taking rock sweet rainbow colours as my inspiration, this box is everything seaside to me. Living just down the road from Brighton myself I had to call it#brightonrock. 


The starting point for this box was the buttons. I couldn't resist them a few month's ago and they are where the idea began. I loved the mix of colours and they immediately reminded me of sticks of rock candy. I then found this fab fabric from the Boardwalk Delight range from Art Gallery Fabrics which was released in the UK this month. I'd had it on pre-order since April and was so pleased when it finally arrived!


This month's felt colours were Mint, Baby Pink, Lilac, White, Orange, Fuchsia, Red and Lemon. Perfect Rock colours!


 I love orange and turquoise together, so my ribbon choice was based on this. Polkadots were a must, as were deckchair stripes. The Beach hut ribbon adds a great English seaside touch.


I've already seen some fab unboxing pics and comments! If you are a Habdasher then don't forget to share your boxes and your makes using #myhabdash.
Next month's subs are available now and the theme is Pandalicious! It's gonna be super cute! Kep an eye on our Instagram feed for sneaky peeks!
Don't forget we offer discounts when you sign up to a six or twelve month sub. 
Sign up for six months now and you'll also get our fab Woodland box in September, two instalments of Christmassy goodness and your subscription will take you right through to January and beat those post crimbo blues!

Happy Making!

Sarah x